My Sweet Father

Today is so amazing! While reading today's #SheReadsTruth devotion, I was blown away by the words of Jesus in the book of Luke. Martha was so distracted in preparing a dinner for Him and felt that it was unfair to her that her sister Mary was just sitting at His feet while she does all the work. These are His words to her:

"41 But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! 42 There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.” - Luke 10:41-42
 I just can't get over the fact that those words came out directly from Jesus! Soooooo sweet!!!! I imagine hearing Jesus telling it directly to me... "No one can take me away from you!" 

From time to time, with every season of my walk with Him, Jesus gives me a song that I can sing for Him. I find it really sweet because He knows how much I love music, and it's so amazing to know that He can get that personal and intimate with us, to the point when He connects with us through our passion, hobbies, likes etc.. No wonder David said in Psalm 40:3 "He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God." He knew that David loved music and He communicated to him through it! He does that to me too! I experienced it many times over! I feel like He gives a theme song for me to remember every season of my walk with Him! He knows what song to give me! Amazing!!!

Today He gave me the song Saving Grace by Hillsong United. I can't help but cry over the lyrics of this song. Very timely! I'd say that Jesus knows my taste in music, and the lyrics that I wanted to sing to Him! Good song choice today my sweet Father! Thank you!


"Saving Grace"

Night and day I seek Your face
Long for You in the secret place
All I want in this life
Is to truly know you more...

As the waters cover the sea,
So Your love covers me
Guiding me on,
Roads unknown
I trust in You alone 

[CHORUS]
My Saving Grace
My endless love
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with You
My one desire
My only truth
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with you

And I will rise on wings of eagles
Soaring high above all my fears
I rest in Your open arms of love

[CHORUS 2x]

As the waters cover the sea
So your love covers me....



Comments

Popular Posts