My Heart

Wow. I can't believe I'm starting to write again. It's been 3 years since the last time that I wrote about my life in the World Wide Web. Back then, I used to write stuffs  as a teenager and my rants as I became a young adult. I stopped blogging early in 2010, but it was during that time of my life when everything turned 180 degrees. I found the courage to make major decisions after major decisions, which led me to who I am and where I am now.

The best thing that happened to me in 2010 was when I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. Since then, my life was never the same. My relationship with Him started to grow as I faced every ups and downs in my life, and up to this moment, He continues to reveal Himself to me day after day.

It was also in 2010 when God gave me an amazing gift. Mike. We got married after only a few months of getting to know each other. He was the person who introduced me to Christ. Since then, he has become not only my partner in life, but my best friend and my mentor as well. By God's grace we've been growing together in faith and have been discovering many things about marriage, commitment, and walking with Christ.


I was thrilled at the thought of starting a blog page again. Though I am not an expert writer, writing has a way of uplifting my heart, just like music and graphic designing. I know it is going to be different this time. I want to journal my breakthroughs and experiences as I continue my walk with Christ, and as a I continue to discover the beauty God meant for marriage despite every struggle that comes with it. I am also looking forward to writing stuffs about parenting in the future. In the mean time, I enjoy reading blogs from other moms. I'm excited to be a mom myself! Praying that God will bless us with a child this coming year!

May this blog page be a reference of my journey with Christ so I can always look back for wisdom. May He continue to Steady My Heart all the days of my life. To Him alone be all the Glory, Honor, and Praise!

Comments

Popular Posts