My Avodah

It's the third day since I posted my struggle here in my blog (if you haven't read it, you may click this link) and I have received so many words of encouragement and love from my sisters in Christ from different parts of the world. I am so thankful and blessed by how the Lord used them to speak to me. I have also felt their prayers covering me... and Wow! No words can ever describe the feeling! So, thank you, to every single soul who took the time to leave an encouragement here, in facebook, and in instagram.

I have also read comments and messages from some women sharing their similar struggles. Somehow it's a relief to know that my case isn't an isolated case, and I also realized more the importance of having a community of women where we can share our struggles, and encourage one another. SheReadsTruth has been such an enormous blessing in bringing women like us together.

So I've decided yesterday through the Holy Spirit's leading that I am going back to writing and sharing my journal pages again, though I must admit that I still felt a bit anxious about messing up again. In my prayer, I told God that I need His guidance because I wasn't sure how to start again and that I need Him to search and purify the intentions of my heart.

James 1:5 says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

True enough, today, the Lord led me to a blog post written by Ann Voskamp in 2010. Her post has helped me a lot today in my reflection. I think every blogger who is struggling with the same struggles that I had should read it! I am sharing my journal entry today which I've written based on my reflections from her blog posts. I am also sharing her links below so you can read them on your own. May you be blessed as much as I was! And may the Lord meet you wherever you are through Ann's words... and hey, don't forget to read the Blogger's Prayer at the end of it! :)




Here are the links to Ann Voskamp's blog:

Comments

Popular Posts